Thursday, July 10, 2014
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Evergreen Middle School
7621 Beverly Ln, Everett, WA
Project Homeless Connect (PHC) is an annual, one-day event that brings together, in a single location, a wide variety of community volunteers and services for homeless people. Direct services are provided on site to help combat homelessness and related issues.
For the fifth year in a row, PHC was held in Everett. In 2014, we served approximately 1,300 clients at the event.
On this day, services are provided free of charge to homeless individuals and families seeking assistance. A sample of the services that we provided include:
- DSHS eligibility screening
- Social Security eligibility screening
- Housing Information
- Medical care
- Dental care
- Foot care
- Vision screening and eyeglass vouchers
- Pet care
- Mental health assessment and brief counseling
- Substance abuse screening
- Hearing screening and assistance with hearing aids
- Hepatitis testing and vaccination
- HIV/AIDS testing
- Homeless veteran outreach
- Children’s books
- Hot meals
- Backpacks filled with toiletries
Have more questions or need additional information?
If you have any general questions about the event or would like additional information, please contact Megan Farwell