Tax Tools & Tips
The following links are meant to help you complete and track your tax return:
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- If you have a dispute with the IRS, find a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic office near you.
- IRS Mobile App
- IRS Forms and Publications
- IRS Direct pay for individuals
- Credits and Deductions
- See if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Check your refund status
- Free tax sites in King County
Have you thought about saving?
Tax time is the right time to think about your short- and long-term financial goals. Setting aside a portion of your income tax refund in a savings account or purchasing a US I-Savings Bond is an easy way to invest in yourself and your family. That’s money that could go toward a new car, a home or your child’s college tuition. An investment as small as a $50 savings bond could lay the foundation for a wealthier future.