The Volunteer Center at United Way
Project Homeless Connect
Project Homeless Connect (PHC) is a one-day event that brings together a wide variety of community volunteers and services that are committed to addressing homelessness in Snohomish County. Read more about the event.
Many volunteers are needed to make this event run smoothly.
Sign up now.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Search now and match by zip code, date, organization or keyword.
- Create your profile now.
- Log your volunteer hours.
- Send emails directly to an organization's volunteer coordinators.
- Receive email alerts with volunteer opportunities.
- View your volunteer history.
- Post a reflection.