This year, 188 teen and 32 adult volunteers chose to make this year's Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service a day "on" rather than a day "off." Their work totaled $17k worth of community impact.
Marking its eigth year, the service event featured projects throughout Snohomish County, ranging from planting trees and park clean ups, to assisting food banks and senior centers.
- Catholic Community Services-Volunteer Services
- East County Senior Center
- Forterra - Green Cities Program
- Marysville Community Food Bank
- Marysville Parks And Recreation Department
- Mountlake Terrace Senior Center
- Quilceda Community Services
- Sister Schools
- Snohomish Senior Center
- Sound Salmon Solutions
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Take the Next Step
- United Way of Snohomish County
What is Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service?
Want to learn more about Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service or about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.?