- Provide strategic, collaborative leadership focused on implementing and innovating around the 2030 Strategic CORE Roadmap.
- Strengthen United Way’s presence and reputation in the community as a trusted partner and leader.
- Guide strategies to increase financial capital and thus, community investments.
- Maintain a central focus on long-term family outcomes.
- Think creatively about ways to educate and engage around complex systems-change work.
- Make all decisions and facilitate interactions with an equity mindset.
- Maintain accountability for the overall operational and fiscal integrity of the organization.
- Hold delicate balance of meeting donor needs and prioritizing the needs and generational outcomes of families with young children.
- Relationship building
- Community impact and outcomes
- Anti-racism, equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Community and family engagement
- Business acumen, budget, financial statements
- Team building
- Strategic planning
- Trustworthy, authentic, ethical
- On an advanced personal journey toward anti-racism, equity, diversity, justice, and inclusion
- Connecter and influencer
- Transparent and effective communicator
- Passionate about community—in particular, issues related to poverty
- Strong leadership and executive skills
- Ability to engage in and problem-solve around complex issues
- Possesses a healthy sense of humor
- Demonstrates humility and ability to share power with others
- Uniting and steadfast force in turbulent and ambiguous times
- Forward-thinking with growth mindset
The hiring range for this position is $130,000 – $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience. United Way of Snohomish County provides employees options on an excellent employee benefits package from which they can select benefits that best serve their needs, within United Way’s defined benefit contribution. Choices include medical, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability, group life, and FSA and HSA options. United Way provides both base and matching contributions to a 403(b) retirement savings plan.
Ready to Apply?
Upload a resume and cover letter online to match our profile competencies and attributes, and state salary requirements.
For further information, please contact Trish Lehr at 425.374.5514 or email@example.com.