Donors to the CORE Fund are committed to making our community a better place for all its residents. When you invest in CORE, you are supporting a new approach to solving poverty. Rather than meeting one need that a child may have today, you are helping whole families find success every day and for generations to come. We invite you to join us and invest in something different.
CORE Champion ($5K-$9,999)
- Impact Briefings: learn firsthand how your CORE Fund investments will support systems change in Snohomish County.
- Volunteer events: create immediate impact by lending your hands to exclusive 2-generational volunteer projects.
- Fee-free directed giving: with a $5,000 gift to CORE, your directed gifts are processed without fees.
- PLUS benefits below.
CORE Leader ($1K-$4,999)
- Updates: receive quarterly reports about our CORE work.
- Social opportunities: meet and network with other CORE advocates in the community.
- Listing in annual report.
- PLUS benefits below
CORE Supporter ($1-$999)
- Updates: receive our bi-monthly e-newsletter and an electronic copy of our annual report.
If you invest $10,000 or more to CORE, you will become part of our exclusive CORE Investors group! For more information on ways to give, contact Amanda Gomez, Director of Philanthropy and Business Development, at email@example.com or 425.374.5528.
When you invest in the CORE Fund, 100% of your gift supports our CORE Collaboratives and goes out into the community. Give online today.
Give by Phone
To make a gift over the phone, call our main line at 425.374.5500 and someone will be happy to assist you.
Give by Mail
Fill out our pledge form here and send it in with your check to the following address:
United Way of Snohomish County
3120 McDougall Avenue, Suite 200
Everett, WA 98201-4433
All gifts are tax deductible. If you have any questions, our resource development team staff are happy to assist you. Thank you for your generosity!