- 50 states, 50 different ways of teaching America's past (6:58)
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Discussing Race (11:56)
- Trevor Noah re: George Floyd, Minneapolis Protests, Ahmaud Arbery & Amy Cooper (18:12)
- Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap (16:12)
- Why ‘I’m Not Racist’ is Only Half the Story (6:33)
- 1619 podcast (start with first episode)
- All My Relations podcast (any episode)
- How Does Racism Affect Your Health? (11:49)
- Seeing White podcast (start with first episode)
- The Systems that Protect the Police (25:38)
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates (book)
- Explaining White Privilege To A Broke White Person (article)
- How to be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi (book)
- So You Wanna Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo (book)
- The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson (book)
- Bainbridge Island Japanese American Exclusion Memorial
- Hibulb Cultural Center
- Northwest African American Museum
- Sauk-Suiattle Museum & Cultural Center
- Sea Mar Museum of Chicano/a/Latino/a Culture
- Find Out Whose Land You’re On
- Interrupt Racial Jokes
- Contact your elected officials. Find yours here by plugging in your information and clicking “My Elected Officials” in the left sidebar.
- Join or otherwise support the equity team at your school, workplace, or place of worship.
- Share these links with loved ones or even invite them to participate with you in a racial equity “challenge” like the one listed below.. Let people know you are not neutral!
Other Great Resource Compilations
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
We welcome conversation, additions, and/or corrections to the content on this page. Please contact Allison Matsumoto at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.