Tax Sites are Now Closed for the Season
You can still file for free online at www.myfreetaxes.com.
For last year's results, download a copy of our 2017 Free Tax Preparation Campaign Report.
Snohomish County Walk-In Hours and Locations
Sites are first-come, first-served, and they get crowded—especially during January and April. Arrive as close to opening time as possible for the best chance of receiving service.
Visit United Way of King County's website for information on walk-in sites in King County.
Want to check the status of your refund?
Once your return has been filed, you can check your refund status with the IRS' Where's My Refund tool.
Need a copy of a previous year’s return?
United Way of Snohomish County does not keep copies of tax returns prepared at our sites after the filing deadline, but you can obtain a copy from the IRS.
Want to volunteer at a tax site?
Please read the following for restrictions, required documents and limitations of service.
We cannot prepare your return unless you bring all required documentation.
|Required Documents||We Provide
|We Cannot Help|
- A copy of last year's tax return
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Out-of-pocket expenses for higher education (Form 1098-T)
- Payments made on student loans (Form 1098-E)
- Mortgage interest payments and insurance premiums (Form 1098)
- Name, address and taxpayer identification number for a childcare provider
Visit United Way of King County's website for information on sites in King County.